This group is open to everybody. We welcome veterans, active duty military, first responders, and their families.
We hold groups together at times to hear “the other side” of the story of living with Ptsd. Communication skills can remove barriers of understanding the feelings of others.
The group was initially started as a spouse support group, over two years ago. We have learned that there is a great value in coming together and listening to others and how they deal with their everyday life with Ptsd.
Some reasons to come to the group:
- You think your partner has Ptsd but is not willing to get help
- You have children in the household that don’t understand what is going on with their parent
- You think about leaving your partner with Ptsd
- You think your partner could harm him/herself or others
- You think you might have Ptsd but you are not ready to go see a healthcare professional
You do not have to do it all alone!